Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 23 December 2011

Seasons greetings!

Well, it’s been a long journey, but finally! FanBox is here, and we couldn’t be more excited to show you everything we’ve been working on. We guarantee that there’s something for everyone, and I know YOU will find what you’re looking for!

What I love most about FanBox is how accessible it is. With the 2 free Gigs of storage space, you can save virtually any type of file to your FanBox desktop. A few clicks of the mouse, and you’re ready to go! I mean, think about it: you can access your files, pictures, music, and videos from anywhere in the world! I don’t know about you, but I am thrilled to hear that I no longer need my computer when I travel; it will give me some extra room in my luggage for souvenirs =)

There are so many things to discover on FanBox, and we would love to hear your comments and suggestions about how we can make it even better. So, tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone about FanBox and share the fun!

Lots of love,
Rasheed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!